so this morning we dipped our back wheels into the "Atlantic" in providence and rode about thirty miles to Connecticut. It felt good to cross a state line for the first time and took a bunch of pictures. I will post them eventually. I think one of the other highlights was in ri when we coasted down this hill (i hit thirty mph) and then everything just opened up to a bridge right on the water on both sides. Like riding on water.
We're staying at a church in Plainfield, ct and the kids were crazy but the food is crazy good. I think were sleeping in the pews tonight
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
30 mph is insane!
make sure to pray for your safety in Church! and i went running today in 100 degree weather...almost died! I dont know how you bike 85 miles in the heat...miss you!
Post a Comment