I bought cycling shorts. It was an amazing experience. Thank you, EMS.
Of course, after cycling shorts comes a 4,000 mile bike ride across America. I have two weeks to train, renew my passport (ugh), visit everyone in the city, see a doctor, be tortured by a dentist, get CPR re-certified for work, and watch the entire Indiana Jones series. This sounds like I'm complaining. I'm not. 14 days and counting!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im so excited for you! : )
I think the most fun part is getting prepared such as buying all the new spandex, shoes, raincoat, ect... I suposed the training would be fun as well... but when you reach mile 2568, you wont be looking at those sparkling spankin new shoes anymore, or smelling like new spandex... no, you'll be thinking, "Fuck forest gump, he just had to run for a couple scenes in a movie!"
haha, no really, i do think you will have fun. so excited for you mo, and im very proud of you.
you have balls lord poopy pants!
Post a Comment